Thursday, October 18, 2012

And Then There Were Three


About four days after my last post, our gumnut arrived unexpectedly..two weeks early, proving to be just as impatient as his mama! That's right, a gorgeous fella, just as I suspected all those months ago. In six short hours (and without any painkillers..wow-weeee was that an experience!) little Mr Sydney was in our arms & just two hours after that we were back home, just the three of us. Talk about a whirlwind!

In a few days he will be a whopping three months old..I can't quite believe how the time is flying. Needless to say I don't spend much time in front of computers these days so bare with me as I find my mama feet & figure out how to tear myself away from my lovely boy & return to blogland. Might be a while!

ps. We have decided to keep our boy off the internets, just our personal preference. Trust me, he's a beauty, even if I am slightly bias!

pps. Instead a blurry pic of me right before I popped. Look at that huge belly!! Beautiful birch tree painting by this talented lad, my boy's bestie & the namesake for Sydney's middle name. Awwww.

2 comments:

Art by Wiley said...

A very belated congratulations! What wonderful news :)

Ameesha Lee said...

Thank you!! :)